Have you ever thought of playing temple run 2 or running whatsapp on your Windows 8 system. If yes today we would show you how to install any android app on your windows 8 PC or the laptop. There are over 7,50,000 apps available on the Google PlayStore. Now you can easily download and install all those apps on your Windows 8 machine. All you need is the Bluestacks, which is an application that allows the users to install android apps or the android games on your machine. So let’s get started.
1. First of all download the Bluestacks app from here. After downloading the app, install it on your system.
2. Once the app is installed on your system, open the application.
3. Once the application is open we recommend you to first setup 1-Click sync which allows you to sync your apps from Bluestacks application to your mobile. Click 1-click sync button to get started.
4. Now Click proceed and sign in your Google account. This step is needed as your every android smartphone is linked with at least 1 Google account.
5. Now select your device in case you have multiple devices. In our case we had multiple devices so it gave us a Long list of devices.
6. Now click search icon and search for your favorite android app.
7. Click on install button, now by default it would show you results from 3 app store.
8. If you choose android market i.e Google Play Store it would ask you to add account information for the first time.
9. Click next and sign in your Google account or create a new one in case you don’t have one.
10. Finally click finish.
11. Now continue to the Google play store and accept the terms and conditions.
12. Now you can install all apps from the Google Play store. Simply search for your favorite app in the Google play store to download and install the app.
So now you can install any android app or game on your Windows 8 PC easily. So which game/app would you first install on your machine, kindly let us know by commenting below.